We all know sticking to a diet is hard. Here are some of my personal tips for sticking to a healthy diet:
- Drink water – this is very important! hydrate! Water is the required for the body to burn fat.
- Eating well balanced meals will not leave you fatigued, frustrated or hungry.
- Eating a good breakfast will create a foundation for a good day.
- Make sure you eat at least three full meals a day and a healthy snacks between meals.
- Add a physical activity as your routine.
- Avoid any sweets, sodas, deep fried food, high sodium foods, and reduce caffeine intake.
- Get organized, decide what you are going to eat in advance and prepare your food ahead of time.
- Take food with you to work or school. It will prevent the temptation of eating junk or fast food.
- Avoid eating out. If you must, make eating out an option only on a special occasion.
- When you go shopping, look for fresh (organic when possible) fruits and vegetables.
- Read and stay up to date with new nutritional information.